* ENVIRONMENT AND RESOURCES - THE EROSION OF BIO-DIVERSITY
* GOVERNMENT AND ECONOMICS - THE GLOBAL CRISIS IN HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS
* EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION - THE INFORMATION HIGHWAY EXPLOSION
* A NEW HUMAN AGENDA - CREATION OF A PLANETARY HOLISTIC CULTURE
* NEW WAYS OF THINKING- CREATING A HUMANE WORLD
* TRANSLATING NEW PARADIGMS INTO PRACTICAL ACTION AND OUTCOMES.
* THE CHALLENGE OF SOCIAL DISINTEGRATION- BUILDING UP THE FAMILY
* REACHING THE ENVIRONMENTAL AWARE AND INFORMED CONSUMER MARKET.
PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION - The conference starts as every day does - with your choice of early-morning yoga, relaxed movement, or meditation. You will then journey into the heart of personal transformation. The presentations include presentations on love and intimacy , the spiral dynamics of change, inner connection and outer change, and on cultural transformationand the art and science of personal transformation. SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION Brings together science, spirituality, and social change.
Corporate Social Responsibility is at an impasse. Companies need to be founded on high, ethical principles that consider economic, social and environmental well-being as central to their mission. The problem here is misinformation compared with real information.
We can say that economic success in the long term is dependent on
1. Creating the Future we want Being aware of the kind of future we wish to create
2. Business and Economics shape the World Realising that It is the National and trans Natonal Businesses who shape the future of the World
3. Short term gains can lead to long term loss if we dont bring into account the planetary and social environment
4. Individual wellbeing and personal motivation are essential for any Company`s success
5. The System - Social and Ecological Systems Ecolgical deficit drom climate change, pollution and ecological degradation lead to wars, poverty, refugees and unemployment
6. The Peaking of Oil Oil driven economies are threatened by the drying up of reserves and unless new tehnologies are developed or universal conservation measures are introduced lrge companies will not survive
7. The Economics of Happiness Industrialised well-being appears to rise as national income grows but the rise is so small it is sometime undetectable and unemployment however, seems to be a large source of unhappiness